LVP operates 3 shifts in a state of the art, clean, temperature regulated facility. Due to our rapid growth, we have frequent openings for qualified applicants. Positions are full-time, permanent jobs with competitive wages, excellent benefits, and demand-based overtime available.
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging job with an excellent working environment, in a friendly and supportive atmosphere, and would like to become a member of our team, we’d like to hear from you!
Outside Sales Representative
Responsible for strategic new business development and relationship management of assigned accounts for individual budget and territory. Responsible for setting and achieving/exceeding new business growth targets. Responsible for setting territory budgets and achieving/exceeding budget. Prepare quotes for the RFQs from the targets in the individual territory and, over time, transition these customers to Inside Sales. Works with Inside Sales as appropriate on new prospects and existing relationships. Works with estimating resources, provides margin targets; gets quote feedback and updates quotes with win/loss. Enters all activity with customers or prospects in CRM tool. Sends out weekly call reports. Uses all available tools for prospecting. Works with Manager to launch marketing campaigns. Represents LVP in the industry.
Shop Efficiency/Work Order Analyst
We are looking for the right candidate to support manufacturing processes by assembling work orders, conducting work order reconciliations and by scanning work orders to the server. Support manufacturing efficiency goals by using ERP reports to monitor efficiency. Conduct data analysis (current work order, prior work orders and conversations with shop personnel) to update setup and run standards as needed, or to provide machinist/operator feedback for supervisors where there are performance issues.
- Releases work orders and assembles work order packages daily for shop production. Ensures correct and all necessary drawings are attached (including rev level) and printed drawings are sized appropriately for the print.
- Performs work order reconciliations to address wanding issues, scrap, quantities, material issues, etc.
- Performs daily scans of completed work orders to the server.
- Runs ERP efficiency reports daily for all three shifts. Efficiencies above or below standard outside of the acceptable goal are analyzed. Review any notes on current work order, prior work order setup and run times, and address any questions to machinist/operator. Review findings with Plant Manager or Supervisor for Engineering Master updates or supervisor discussion.
- Update part engineering masters for simple process changes as dictated by shop supervision.
We currently have openings on 2nd and 3rd shift for experienced machinists with backgrounds in setting up and operating various types of CNC Machines. Some machines include, Vertical/Horizontal mills, CNC table routers, CNC turning centers, etc.
The ideal candidate must have attention to detail, desire to produce quality work and ability to operate in a fast-paced job-shop environment. Prior machining experience required, set-up experience a plus.
Oversees and prepares the material quote process by ensuring best pricing, accurate material usage and overall knowledge of conforming material.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive materials specifications, quote requests, and prints from machining estimators.
- Obtain the best pricing by shopping to available suppliers given material specification.
- Update material pricing and lead times for quotes in ERP system.
- Find suppliers for new/odd/custom materials.
- Maintain supplier spreadsheet noting which suppliers for which materials.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with inside sales departments at supplier locations.
- Negotiate pricing for OSV parts.
- Keep up to date on new materials being introduced by suppliers.
Quality Control Inspector
We are currently seeking 2ndand 3rdshift Quality Inspectors. These employees will be responsible for measuring machined parts using various types of measuring tools, such as dial calipers, micrometers, and CMMs. Candidates must have prior experience using measuring tools. Blueprint reading proficiency is required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interprets engineering drawings and process instructions to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Evaluates data and create reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production procedures to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment and staff capacity.
- Sets up and monitors measurements on the material, parts, or products to measure performance and compliance of material characteristics.
- Measure parts by utilizing CMM.
- Train other employees on quality processes and procedures.
Climate controlled production area; excellent benefits including medical & dental; company paid life insurance and disability; 401(k); paid holidays & vacation. Very competitive wage.
Please apply in person Monday-Friday, 9 am to 4 pm at 187 North Commerce Way, Bethlehem, PA or forward your resume to Kimberly Anders at email@example.com.
What our employees say about Lehigh Valley Plastics
My career at Lehigh Valley Plastics started 10 years ago as a machinist on a CNC milling machine. Since joining the team I have had the opportunity to work in many areas of the production facility as well as to grow and advance within the organization.
LVP has a proven track record of not only maximizing the potential of their employees but also striving to continuously improve processes and operations to provide value to its customers in a demanding business environment.
Jeff Martin – Plant Manager